Saturday 27 February 2021

Berry Blessings

 The Berry Blessings stamp set and the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper were free this time during Sale-a-bration!   The paper is lovely and I have made a ton of cards with them.   I attended an online Creative Convention and this set was one of the main classes.   The four cards in the picture below were designed by Ronda Wade and I got to make them with some of the paper.  

These are easy cards to make with basic simple design but aren't they "berry" adorable??
These cards use the DSP which are 5 1/4 " by 4" .  I cut out the DSP by using the largest Rectangle Stitched Dies and then placed the third largest die in the middle and cut them both out at once.   I glued the first layer to the paper and put dimensionals on the smaller piece to have it stand up a bit.   This paper is just great!




No comments:

Post a Comment