Friday 5 March 2021

A Touch of Ink Returns

 


I am still using my Touch of Ink stamp set.   It is so lovely and makes great cards so easily!

I cased this design from Carol Creates.   I used different colours.  I am always trying to create with a colour I haven't used in awhile.    I chose Blushing Bride for the left one and Pumpkin Pie for the card on the right.  Both hummingbirds are stamped in Momento Ink to begin and then filled in with the stamp in the set that colours them - I used Garden Green.   I then coloured in the white spaces with Terra Cotta Tile.


The flowers were stamped with Momento Ink and then stamped with the fill in stamp using Blushing Bride and Pumpkin Pie.    I used the second largest oval die to cut out the picture and then used a scalloped die to put behind it.  They look so great and really took no time to make!


No comments:

Post a Comment