Saturday 6 March 2021

Panel Cards

 We have meetings once a month for my West Coast Creators team.   When we meet one of our members demonstrates a technique or a new bundle and how we can use it.   This past month my friend Lisa demonstrated how to make these panel cards using the True Love Designer Series Paper.   I decided to give it a try!  You just take a small Rectangle Stitched Die and cut three squares out of a piece of the DSP.    Then you adhere them to a slightly larger piece of cardstock and it looks really neat when the pieces sit side by side only a little bit apart.

    

Aren't these pretty!!  I glued them onto a black piece and just used my Blending Brushes to add a little colour on the flowers to match the cardstock.      You can make the little panels any size.

No comments:

Post a Comment