Sunday 14 February 2021

Welcoming Window


                                  It is time again for our monthly West Coast Creator Blog Hop!

  

Our theme this month is focusing on a lovely new set with cute chicks or a birthday theme.  I am sure you will enjoy the many amazing cards from my fellow team members.

I have chosen to do a birthday card using my new Welcoming Window Bundle.  I love any stamp set related to gardening and I thought the windows were so lovely.   The birthday sentiment in this set is really nice too!
This is the first card I have created with this set.   I was inspired by my neighbour's house for colours actually.  I used Smoky Slate as the background and embossed with the Brick and Mortar 3D embossing folder.   

I then just used the dies to cut out the shutters and window frame in Night of Navy.   I had a piece of Paper Blooms DSP on my desk so cut that to put behind the window to look like wallpaper.

I used Terra Cotta Tile to stamp the flower pots and Old Olive to stamp the foliage.   I love these sets where you stamp the foliage and then use a different stamp to fill in the flowers.  It makes it so easy to create a lovely image!
I thought this picture would show a little more clearly the embossing on the shutters and wooden piece underneath that happens when you do the die cutting.   I also love this detail it adds to your card when you use them.

This bundle is on page 58 of the January to June Mini Catalogue.   It can be ordered on the link below with number 156271.   It will qualify you for a free Sale-a-bration item as well!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy all the other cards in this hop.






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

13 comments: