Thursday 25 February 2021

Darling Donkeys

 So many cute things this Sale-a-bration!   These Darling Donkeys were among them!     IF you search Darling Donkeys on Pinterest you will find a large number of cards made with them.   I cased this first design layout from Stephanie Bloodhart.   I used my own colours of paper and made one for a man and one or a woman. 

I even made matching envelopes by tracing the lid of the envelope on paper and then cutting it out.   I used the stitched triangles to make the corners so these were easy cards to make.
The Ombre Designer Series Paper also free during Sale-a-bration makes great cards too.    You can just stamp the donkeys or stamp them and fussy cut them out to give a little more dimension to your cards.
I used the Woodland Embossing Folder for the background on the left.  I cased the design for the card on the right from Frenchie and just used different colours.    The white and Blackberry Bliss is stunning!



No comments:

Post a Comment