Monday 22 February 2021

February Paper Pumpkin

 I have had alot of fun this month with my Paper Pumpkin.   I created this first picture of cards with all the contents that come in the box.   You just open it and all the paper, adhesives and ink are in the box to create these cards.  The pieces you need are all in the box.  

The envelopes came with the box too.    I made these and then went on to make different cards with the stamp set that came in the package.    I used Flower and Field Designer Series Paper which is free in Sale-a-bration with a $60.00 order.   I used a basic design for all four cards.
This is the first one I made.   I used Thick Whisper White in all four cards and a 4 by 5 1/4" piece of  DSP as the next layer.   In this card I used the Stitched Nested Label Dies.  I just stamped and coloured the flowers to match the background in the DSP.
Same design here but I used the Stitched so Sweetly Dies.   I also used them in the cards below.   Again I matched the roses in the bouquet to the flowers in the DSP.
These were the last two I made with the same stamp.  You can see how versatile the Field and Flower Paper is.   It makes such lovely backgrounds.  On the second card I added a few layers to make it look a little more dressed up.   I hope you have had fun with your kit!








No comments:

Post a Comment