Sunday 14 April 2024

Retiring Products Blog Hop

 



Our Blog theme this month is to show off some of the products which will be retiring and no longer available in the new catalogue.   I am using the stamp set Rock Star and matching dies.  I play on the worship time in our church and I wanted a set to add to my other music sets so I could make cards for the team.

The guitar in this set is similar to the guitars everyone plays and I thought it would make nice cards. 
 



I used Highland Heather for the base and coloured the guitars with Highland Heather blend pens.  A few years ago Stampin' Up sold Silver stamp pads and I dipped my Wink of Stella in a drop of the silver reinker to colour the middle of the guitar.  I stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape.  

 I cut the flashes out of silver foil cardstock.   Then I added a few stars  from the Adhesive-backed Lightning & Stars.  I used a 3 1/2" by 5 1/2" piece of the Rock & Roll Designer Series Paper.  I added a piece of the DSP to the envelope.  

It is a simple card to make but will be a great card for any musician and even anyone who loves music.




 Product List

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments: