Thursday 14 March 2024

Colouring with Stampin' Blends

 


It is always fun to put out a challenge and see what people create!   This month we are featuring the Stampin' Blends and Stampin' Write Markers.    I love using them both depending on what I am doing.  These products are actually one of my favourite things about Stampin' Up.    They all match the  ink and paper so it so easy to come up with a great looking card!



I chose to make as simple a card as I could that would feature the Blends but be really easy to recreate!
I just used a 4" X 5 1/4" piece of the Exclusive Meandering Meadows DSP.   If you just look up Stampin' Up you will find this marvelous Designer Series Paper in the list of Exclusive products only available online.  It is so pretty and then all I had to do was stamp the images, cut them out, and colour them.

There are always two sets of Stampin' Blends - a dark and a lighter.   I use the dark to hightlight some spots and then go over everything with the lighter colour and then it gives the picture some texture.   I am only realizing now .....  I forgot to colour the flip flops.   :)   I did use a black Stampin' Write marker to extend the lines of the wood she is sitting on so it looked a little better and went to the edge of the paper I cut out.

I used Copper Clay Stampin' Blends for this bench and I liked the effect of using the darker and the lighter colours to make the bench look more realistic.  

Just click on the pictures below to see all the Coast to Coast Creations!


Product List

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring with the blends. I like the background papers you chose too.

    ReplyDelete