Friday 14 May 2021

Fabulous Sweet Suite!!


Welcome again to our monthly team Blog Hop!   Stampin' Up never fails to give us fabulous products to make cards  to share with you!   Enjoy everyone's lovely creations!


 The Designer Series Paper in the Hand-Penned Suite probably appeals to me the most because I love gardening and having flowers  in my garden.   I am allergic to blooms so don't have them often in the house but love to see the flowers as I drive up to my house.    This suite reminds me of my grandmother's garden - she always had lovely flowers.  My grandchildren love to gently run their fingers through  flowers too so it is fun to grow flowers for them.  The DSP in this suite has many soft and pretty colours so it is easy to make cards.




Don't you just love the white images on the green for a background on the Designer Series Paper?   I thought it matched the Evening Evergreen really well so I cut out the backing piece with the biggest die from the Color and Contour Bundle.   Then I layered the 4 1/4" by 3" DSP on top of that.   Then I stamped the flowers with 
Momento Black Ink and colored them with Pale Papaya, Highland Heather, and Soft Succulent Blends.
I colored with the dark pens in the centre of every image and then used the lighter color to blend everything together.  I added three Genial Gems in the centre of the bigger flowers.   The sentiments I added are from the Senior Years stamp set which has carried over into this new catalog.   I love to give a humorous card once in awhile.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Product List

7 comments:

  1. So pretty, Shanda! I love your colour combo and that Scalloped Contours Die is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this set is not on my list, so I love seeing what others are doing with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun to make cards with Stampin' Up great products.

      Delete
  3. I love your card, Shanda! The colours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card, so pretty! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sharon! AS I get older, I still feel 29 :)

    ReplyDelete