Tuesday 11 May 2021

More and More Pansies!

 I don't usually buy pansies for my front garden bed because they seem to be a delicacy for the slugs but after I saw this set in the catalogue I decided to buy some.    So far so good - they seem to be growing without being eaten.

Just a few to inspire my creation with paper!

My previous blog had some stamped pansies and there are just limitless possibilities as well when you begin using the dies.
I love the Designer Series Paper from this suite and even cut out the leaves from the DSP to put behind the flower which I cut out from Bumble Bee, Basic White and So Saffron.   The Dies emboss as they cut so all your work is done really!
Pale Papaya is definately my favourite new colour in the new catalog.  The pansy here is made from Pale Papaya and Mango Melody!   Don't they go together beautifully??!!  There are two gingham patterns in the DSP - gingham seems to be in every year.   I embossed a panel of Pale Papaya and then cut out the piece the pansy sits on and voila!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment