Thursday 7 January 2021

More Cards with Touch of Ink

 I have been playing more and more with this lovely stamp set which is only available during Sale-a-bration.    You can get it for free when you purchase $120 of any products from the current catalogues.  I have done some emboss resist techniques, and today I was just stamping the images in different colours and made a few more cards.   This is a set that does two step stamping.  You stamp the outline and then fill in the image with a stamp that colours it all in.

Aren't these pretty!!  I used Pretty as a Peacock and stamped the leaves all around the edge.   Then I put a 4" by 3" piece of granny apple green and then stamped just the flower and the hummingbird and filled them in with the colouring stamps.    I used Flirty Flamingo for the flowers and Pretty Peacock  for the hummingbird.   I just love this set - so many possibilities.
I made this one too just using some different shapes and stamping the images in different places on the card!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment