Saturday 9 January 2021

Simple Cards

 This is the last set of cards I have made with this set of ink.   Every month Stampin' Up has a simple stamping challenge for all the demonstrators.   I find it more difficult to make simple cards so I like to try these challenges.    This set - A Touch of Ink - actually worked easily to make simple cards because the stamps are so pretty all by themselves.   I made the one on the right with Mango Melody and just stamped three flower images so that the stems touched.   Then I just added a sentiment in Momento Ink.  

 The card on the left I made with Poppy Parade.   I stamped the flowers in Poppy Parade and the butterfly and sentiment in Bermuda Bay.   Both cards only took a few minutes to make.   

This set is free with $120 purchase during Saleabration during January and February.   This will be a set I will be keeping as I think it will be handy to make beautiful cards for a long time.  



No comments:

Post a Comment