Tuesday 5 January 2021

A Touch of Ink

 I have begun playing with A Touch of Ink which is a stamp set available for free during Sale-a-bration with a qualifying purchase of $120.     It is such a lovely set and there are a million things you can do with this set.   I have put just a few ideas in this post.    



The top left, middle right, and bottom right  are designs by Angela McKay.  I attended an online convention with her and we made those cards using this stamp set.  I designed the other cards.
You can stamp the hummingbird, colour it any colour you like to match your cardstock.  
These cards I created by using an embossing resist technique.   You stamp the images from the stamp set with Versemark and emboss with Clear Embossing powder.  Then you sponge over your embossing with inks of your choice and the white embossing still stands out.   It is very pretty isn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment