Saturday 30 January 2021

Corner Bouquets

 Almost one month of Sale-a-bration gone!   I don't think I have ever loved all of the items in the Sale-a-bration but this year I am finding myself making many cards with all the lovely paper and the fabulous stamp sets.    Today I spent time making cards with the Corner Bouquet stamp set.

I stamped the first card on the left in Versemark and embossed it with Clear Embossing powder.  Then I sponged with Pear Pizazz and Seaside Spray.  I love the way the Rectangle Stitched Squares fit together to make layers on a card.   The second card on the right is just the Bouquet stamped twice and the flower stamped on all the edges.   The bottom card is a fancy fold with the bouquet stamped in two corners in Mango Melody.

In February I am going to offer three cards to give you for whatever Sale-a-bration set you choose.   When you order $60 you get to choose a free Sale-a-bration set and on top of that I will give you all the pieces to make three cards with your new set. 


No comments:

Post a Comment