Monday 1 February 2021

Simple Mystery Valentine Card

 When I did my Mystery Challenge last Thursday from my Facebook Live at Shanda's Stamping Spot,  I encouraged everyone to play along.  I have done Mystery Stamping only once but I really enjoyed it.    The dimensions were given first.  Here they are!


I did my Facebook Live today and we all put our cards together.    This is quite a simple design and has a thousand possibilities. 
This was my card.   I embossed the first layer with the Parisian Flourish Folder.  I cut out the other layers with Blushing Bride cut with Always in My Heart Dies.  The Love You Always DSP is so pretty and adds a sparkle to the card.  
This is the video I did on my Facebook Live if you want to see how we made the final product!





 









































































No comments:

Post a Comment