Monday 4 April 2022

All for Baby

I just got this set and I can’t put it down!   The stamps and dies are super cute!  Do you need a thank you card for baby gifts!    This would be appreciated by all your friends.
             



I started out with Basic White to make a card you could give to a boy or a girl.    I stamped the little onesie in So Saffron.  I die cut the other two baby clothes with the dies which go in this bundle.  The bear is one stamp which gives a textured look in Crumb Cake!   The rectangle is made by putting a smaller and slightly larger Stitched Rectangle Die together and cutting out this frame.   I put the frame on with dimensionals but glued everything else on.      I wanted a natural look and think I achieved that!
    

I cased the card on the left from Mary Fish and then made the card on the right with Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love these sweet cards, Shanda!! The colours are lovely, and I love the Hand-Penned DSP on them! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete