Friday 4 February 2022

Whitewash Technique

I have really enjoyed learning this technique!  You just stamp your image with Versemark and emboss with White embossing powder.  Put a little dab of craft white reinker on a block and paint in the image with a water painter!  You do need to add a little water on your block and then you can add the white craft ink with your brush until you like it.    This paper is the New Horizons Designer Series Paper and it is absolutely lovely!    I have made just a ton of cards with it.
 You 

This card I just cut out a piece of Just Jade and embossed it with white powder.  I put a Soft Succulent behind it using the Scalloped Contour Dies.

I have used the New Horizon DSP here as well and I embossed on Old Olive.   

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment