Friday 28 May 2021

We all scream for Ice Cream!

 There is nothing my grandchildren love to eat  more than ice cream - well....maybe chocolate!    The Ice Cream Corner Suite from Stampin' Up has everything you need to make a large variety of cards.    You can make simple ones and there are even sprinkles which are great for shaker cards.

I made this card first because fudgesicles and creamsicles are my favourite.  I stamped them  in Soft Suede, Early Expresso, Pumpkin Pie .....and then just cut them out.  I used my blending brushes to make a Pale Papaya background and also used Pale Papaya ribbon and cardstock to add a bit of colour to the white card.   I do love the big birthday set in this stamp set.
I made these cards for a card class.   I put numbers on my cards for my customers as they like to choose to make different cards from various sets so this helps it be easy to choose.   Just email me at shandastirk@gmail.com if you are interested in a class.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment