Sunday 23 May 2021

Inspiring Canopy Dies

 These dies are very versatile as you will see by the cards I will post here.   You can use various colours and backgrounds.

I used Soft Suede to cut out the trees and Garden Green for the canopy.   I then stamped some trees and bunnies to fill in the background.   The sentiments are part of this bundle.
I cut these trees from Crumb Cake and the canopy from Old Olive and Pear Pizazz.   I got the idea for this card from Laura Colborn.   I loved the mountains in the background and the pine trees looked neat too!
This was my favourite card with this bundle.  I sponged the background in Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, and Pale Papaya at the top.   I cut the trees out of Evening Evergreen and used the canopy dies for bushes and flowers in So Saffron.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment