Monday 18 January 2021

Always Beautiful

 You can count on Stampin' Up always coming up with something beautiful!  The Always in my Heart Bundle is one of those sets.   I was attracted to the flowery heart first thing and could see many possibilities with this set.   I always start with a new set by looking at the cards that have been created in the catalogue.   Stampin' Up has great ideas in their catalogue.    I did my own interpretation of the card on page 10 in the new mini catalogue.

The paper is on page 11 and is so lovely.   If you would just like a few sheets - I can share those with you.  I used Rococo Rose cardstock for the base of the card.    I used Shimmer White Cardstock as the  3 3/4" by 3 3/4" backdrop  and watercoloured it with Rococo Rose ink.  During my Facebook Live, I showed how to do all that.    I tried Rose and Pear Pizzaz as the decorative heart pieces and am not sure which I like better.     They are both really pretty with all the extra pieces you can cut out with this set. 
This video will give all the measurements and instructions.   

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment