Tuesday 14 November 2023

Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop

 


Every month we have a blog hop and I always enjoy seeing everyone's creations.  This month our theme is Celebrate the Season.  I love this time of year and enjoy making Christmas cards for my friends and family.  Just click on the pictures below to travel to the other amazing creators on our team.

I needed some quick Christmas cards and am trying to use up the Designer Series Paper I have.    I cut up two sheets of DSP that were the same into pieces each 4" by 5 1/4".  I made six cards with the bottom pieces shown below and have six pieces left over to design some more.


I just used the dies from the Night Divine Bundle and then added the stable and the nativity scene.  I also cut out a star and added that.   Then I stamped the sentiment with Versemark and heat set it with my white embossing powder.  It was very quick and simple.

This part of the DSP makes a lovely background for the nativity scene which makes this card easy to make and very pretty at the same time.    And I have six more pieces to make six more cards - when I turned it over, I thought I could even make fall cards.
                                    

I thought I would post one card I made with the same DSP piece as in the card above and just stepped it up by adding some different colours (Wild Wheat and Night of Navy) and a different sentiment.




Product List

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: