Wednesday 14 July 2021

Designer Series Paper Sale!!!

                                     

It is that time again - wonderful creations by our team!     Some of the Designer Series Paper is on sale now for 15% off so we decided we would feature cards showing off the marvelous paper Stampin' UP makes.  

 I thought I would feature the DSP (Designer Series Paper) - Bloom Where You're Planted.  The DSP in this set just really makes easy and beautiful cards!   I cased this one from the catalogue.   You just cut the DSP at an angle - put it on the card - add a pot - and voila!
This card has a piece of DSP behind the trellis and I just added some plants cut out of the DSP from the same set - very quick to put together a lovely card.
This again is some plants cut out of the DSP and another piece of the paper within this Bloom Where You are Planted.    This is a set of paper which you will use every piece!

I hope you enjoy all the wonderful creations of all our team!





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. love this DSP! super easy to work with even without the coordinating bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Shanda! I think I need to get some of that DSP! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards, Shanda! I love this DSP, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have a blast fussy cutting this DSP! Love this card Shanda!

    ReplyDelete