Tuesday 8 June 2021

Planters Galore!

 I bought all the products as a suite to make these cards.   I loved the paper, dies and the trellis pieces.

This is the first card I made and I cased it from the catalogue.  I always look to the catalogue for ideas when beginning to make cards with a product new to me.   
1.  Cut cardstock 5 1/2 by 8 1/2" Cinnamon Cider.
2.  Cut the DSP  4 1/4" by 5" and cut at an angle.
3.  Cut a piece of basic white with a stitched rectangle.
4.  Cut out the plants in your favourite greens, pot and plant holder and you are done.   Just stamp one plant behind the holder before you glue it down.
Here I used the trellis and glued it onto a piece of the DSP in the suite.  I cut the little planters out of the DSP too.   Don't they look great.  This is another simple card to make.  
I used Evening Evergreen for the main cardstock.  I used DSP again for the background.   In these three cards you can see how versatile this paper is.  I cut all the plant pots out of Cajun Craze and cut out the leaves for the small ones from the DSP.   I stamped the leaves in Soft Succulent and cut them out with the dies.   I hope you give this set a try.     It makes lovely cards.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment