Saturday 2 January 2021

Sale-a-bration

 I have been making some posts for Instagram trying to show a simple method of making cards using strips of Designer Series Paper.  There is so much free Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper and you can make some lovely cards with just a strip.  My last post had one idea using Flower and Field Designer paper which is free with a $60 order beginning January 5.     I didn't really like the paper when I first saw it in the brochure but now I am having great fun creating cards with this set of paper.

The yellow dots are actually on the back of the piece with the red flowers.   I cut the white background at 5 1/4" by 4".   Then I cut the DSP with my Curvy Dies just 5' by 3 3/4".    I then just punched out three little Readl Red blossoms.  It was very simple but very pretty don't you think!!


No comments:

Post a Comment